The Fight


 Hey blog I’m back with another blog. We are shooting the action part of our movie today. We went to the park after school. Today I needed a bigger room to shoot the project. It was nice that the holiday park had a large area to shoot our scenes. We went to the area and started filming. To set up the stage, he assembled several people in one area. I had to hide and wait for the attack. We started shooting the scene. I threw a small stone at the minions to distract them. This was to give me a chance to setup. We had one person come and pick up the rocks. And then I struck. We had to pause the film there to do a short choreography for the fight. We really don't want anyone to get hurt. So we went over where to attack and where to dodge to make it look as realistic as possible. After choreographing the fight, we continued filming. The battle scene has finally started. I had quickly dealt with the first man. Then others approach me. Well, this time I had to fight with several people. Again, I choreographed the fight scene before filming this prank. We wanted our movie to be action packed. Not much story, just fun action. While I fend off the minions, a boss appears. This is where things get serious. By the way, I decided to give the title while fighting him. As if it appears when throwing punches or just moving. As I approache the boss, we see a real fight.The boss has the upper hand, but then I counterattack. I wanted it to look like he was really struggling. At some point, I won and our movie ended. The next step is to edit the movie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Re-edit

Planning Blog

Group Blog: The squad