Re-edit


 Hey blog I’m back again. Today I am fixing some of the edits I made to the movie. We shot some new scenes and had to make some changes. One thing I changed in the edit is the music. The music we had before didn't really fit the theme of the movie. I found another song that fits the movie perfectly. This song is also copyright free. Second, we fixed some issues with titles. At first, the title seemed a little choppy. I wanted to clean it up a bit so that it looks clear and goes in smoothly. I also changed the title font to give it  a bolder look. Then I fixed the transition. Some of them looked a little choppy. I wanted to clean nonstop. Other than that, the editing went pretty well. I haven't done much myself. My friend Macken did most of the work. he's really good at it. He also has past experience. Glad he was able to fix it. It really made a great difference.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Research Blog: Hip Hop

Planning Blog