More Production


 Hello and welcome to my blog. Today we continue the filming process of the film. I was waiting to go to the park after school. After school, we went to a holiday park. We had everyone and a lot of time today, so I was able to shoot most of the scenes. We went to were we normally film and picked up where we left off. We started filming the scene of the intruder approached the loved one. The scene started with one of the enemies instructing the loved one to tell the main character’s location. For this, a high angle was used to emphasize the power the enemy has over the person. We continue to shoot, that the person does not answer anything to the enemy. I also wanted to capture the impatience felt by the enemy. We moved on to the next scene where the enemy finally took a loved one away. The enemy left the scene of the crime and left him alone. Then there's a jump cut that puts in another scene where the MC finds himself. The MC, which is me, was also wearing black. For the scene I had to look sad and depressed. I also have to hold the person tight to capture the essence of the scene. After that scene, the day was over. We were very productive and got a lot done. We still got more filming ahead of us.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Re-edit

Planning Blog

Group Blog: The squad