Re-filming


Hey blog I’m back again. Today I'm going to fix some scenes that I think need work. Back to the usual place, the holiday park of course. One of the scenes we wanted to focus on was where people get closer to the characters. Added a little more depth to the scene and lengthened the interaction. I also added some scenes where you can see what kind of stressful situation the person got into. The next thing we felt was the task of being the combat part of the movie. I felt it was too short, so I wanted to add a few more scenes. We didn't do much. Added a few punches here and there to extend it further. The point was not to look so rushed. The final battle has also been tweaked a bit. The first problem was that the match was a little short. Added depth to this scene. This was achieved by adding an action to the scene. Bosses hit MC more and vice versa. We even quarreled a little. When reshooting footage, I carefully considered where to put the tiles back if necessary. I wanted to see if it could be placed in a better location. We decided to change the font to suit your mood. We have some editing to do. We may change some of the transitions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Re-edit

Planning Blog

Group Blog: The squad