Didn’t Film


 Hello and welcome to my other blog. I let you all down because I couldn’t film today. It's because it rained today. It was raining, so I couldn't go to the holiday park to shoot. Instead I watched the videos we filmed. When I saw it, I thought it was pretty good so far. We're not the best actors, but we did some great acting. Other than not getting a couple scenes, our performance was pretty good. Our feelings and words were conveyed well. While watching the video, I also imagined where the title should be placed. So far, I've only been able to identify one scene in which the tiles fit. This scene was of the MC hugging her loved one. I thought about how it would fit in our film and how it would work. We might place it somewhere else so we’re not sure. I just finished watching the movie and am happy with it so far. The next shooting day is after school tomorrow. I called my friends to make sure they were ready too. Also shoot more of our scenes. This time we enter the action part of the movie. I got more for you tomorrow. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Re-edit

Planning Blog

Group Blog: The squad