Movie Research (Fast and Furious)

 Hey blog, it's me again. Today we are discussing another action movie that could affect the final mission. The movie is Fast and Furious.

What elements of the genre did you choose to base your final work on in this film? This movie has a lot of high stakes. For example, in the movie, they infiltrated a rich man's party to obtain vital information. This was a high-risk operation, as the group had a lot of security and the mission would fail if they were caught. Another factor is established right and wrong. If you watch the movie, you'll know who the villain is. What are your favorite movie genre elements?

- One of the things I liked about this movie is the sound.

The movie is a racing movie, so the car has two great-sounding engines. They really perfected the engine sound and the car sounded really good.Another factor that I liked was the setting throughout the movie. You can see Dubai and the city. It was really nice. 

What elements of the genre weren't covered in this movie? - A few elements of the genre that I didn't like in this movie was the overall plot. The plot didn't really match up with the rest of the series. In short, this movie felt like it didn't belong in the franchise.Another element I didn't like about this movie was the pacing. To me it felt very slow and overall sluggish. I felt like I was forced to watch a movie. 

The Fast and the Furious | Movies Anywhere

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Re-edit

Planning Blog

Group Blog: The squad