Production Blog: Knocked Off

Hey blog I’m back again. I failed you guys one more time. The problem was hard to get around this time. So we couldn’t film this time. Jeremiah got sick so he couldn’t get to the park. He also went to work so he was no help. Mackens didn’t go to school so we couldn’t see him. He was literally no where to be found. He wouldn’t even pick up his phone. Sebastian decided that since nobody could film that he would just go home. I couldn’t film because I was busy too. I had basketball game at school. Our coach also makes us stay at the school so I couldn’t go anywhere. I know you guys are disappointed. We were all really busy so maybe next time. Hopefully Jeremiah gets better though. If you were wondering what happened at the game here’s a summary. At the end of the game my team won. Guys i promise will get back on track. I’ll be back next time see you then.Polo G Interview: Why 'The GOAT' Is One of the Best Albums of 2020 So Far |  Complex

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Re-edit

Planning Blog

Group Blog: The squad