Intro blog

 Hey blog it’s me Justin Hemphill your favorite junior. I love playing video games like NBA 2k and GTA with my friends. My favorite sport is basketball and my favorite NBA team is the Chicago Bulls. One sport that I’ve always wanted to play was soccer but I haven’t. Christmas and Thanksgiving are my favorite holidays. I believe that lemon pepper and buffalo are the best flavor on chicken wings. I hate cheese and eggs because they taste terrible to me. My first pet was a turtle named tuck. My favorite movie as a little kid was Like Mike. Chris Rock is my favorite actor because of how funny he is. I don’t like baseball because I feel like it’s boring to watch. I love listening to music and my favorite rapper is G herbo. My parents gave me my middle name from a NBA player. My dream cars are a 1993 Mazda rx7 and Dodge challenger Hellcat. Michael Beasley is my biggest inspiration when it comes to basketball. I want to go to an HBCU for college because I feel like it will allow me to embrace my culture. When I go to college I want to major in sports exercise and kinesiology. My dream vacation is taking a trip to Bora Bora and visiting the beaches. I hate taking cold showers it feels so weird. My favorite restaurant is either Black Rock or Bone Fish Grill. Shoes are my favorite thing to shop for. I get payed to teach little kids how to play basketball. I love riding my bike around the city and exploring new areas.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Re-edit

Planning Blog

Group Blog: The squad