Group blog

 Hey blog it’s Justin back again and here’s the group I chose. It consists of Mackens, Jeremiah, Sebastian, and me. I really think it’s easy to get along with my group mates. They are all understanding and mellow. I think our group will complete the production very efficiently. We chose these members because we all have similar interests. This allows us to think together and have similar ideas. We are also able to openly take feedback from one another. This group will be very effective because of our individual skill sets. Since we all have a different skill it helps contribute to the total outcome of the group. Mackens is in charge of the editing. His role is to put the shots together smoothly. Sebastian’s job is filming the commercial. He will make sure that the angles of the shots are right and he films all the takes. Jeremiah is the director of the group. His role is to make sure the production of the film is running smoothly and the group is working properly. I have the acting role in our group. I feel like I have the easiest role. Just being in the camera and acting out the part. If we do our parts correctly we will be smooth sailing.Teamwork Clipart Illustrations, Royalty-Free Vector Graphics ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Re-edit

Planning Blog

Group Blog: The squad